Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp Spectre 13T x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

SharedScreenshot.jpgupload pic.jpgupload pic.jpgHello!

Recently, I had brought a hp Spectre 13T, but due to some manufacturing defect, its motherboard stopped working after just 1 month of use. So, I sent it back to hp for repair under warranty. Now, just recently I received my product back, but I cannot understand, the product name of the device is shown as HP Pavilion x360 11 convertible PC, why is this happening? because  I can see some minor changes when I open tabs and other application, it is different then it was before. This was not the case when I first used it before sending it for repair, was a different part fit into this laptop? and if yes does it work the same as Hp Spectre 13T part? 

Please guide me in this regard.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Sorry, but you should contact hp to find out more.
For comparison, I can not answer with so little information of models
There are several variations.

Annotation 2020-05-31 140210.png

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello
sorry, but we can't know exactly what was done here!
You should contact the after-sales service.
In general there must be with the computer, a report of what was done!
you should also check the S / N serial number
by indicating it here, see what is indicated:

https://support.hp.com/us-en

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

It shows the same serial no, but the product no. is different. I just want to know will both perform exactly the same the spectre 13T x360 and the pavilion 11 x360?

HP Recommended

Sorry, but you should contact hp to find out more.
For comparison, I can not answer with so little information of models
There are several variations.

Annotation 2020-05-31 140210.png

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

your current CPU is the 1065g7 which is proper cpu for the high end spectre 13t current model. It looks like the way they reformatted the system just ended up giving it the wrong name, they probably used some software meant for the pavillion which changed the model name but likely nothing else.

The only other thing you could do is install a program called CPU-Z and post a screenshot of the main page. It gives very detailed system information. 

If you don't want to do that I'd still say you should be pretty confident that everything is fine. 

Take care,

Jake

HP Recommended

Ok, if it works the same then no problem. Thanks alot!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.