Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop PC GT13-1000a (207P7AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I have had an issue since I purchased the computer where the bluetooth can't seem to manage multiple devices well. Distance doesn't seem to matter. Even if I only connected a bluetooth Microsoft XBox controller (latest one as of 1/2023), it periodically hangs (holding whatever button/direction was being held). Basically, this gaming PC runs you into bosses and off cliffs by default.

I see drivers more recent than mine mentioned elsewhere on the internet, but everytime I come here searching RLT8822CE, someone posts a response with the latest drivers. A direct link. GREAT, where is that repository at that I can find this list of drivers so that I am not eternally dependent on the 24-72 hour response time of the average reply? I really wish we could browse our own drivers, I need those...

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

The only place you can easily look for drivers for your PC is on the support page, and if you look under the W11 driver section there aren't even any Bluetooth drivers listed.

OMEN 30L Desktop PC GT13-1000a Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

The other problem is that HP does not do as good a job of keeping the drivers updated for the consumer PC's as they do with the business class PC's.

That is where I go to in order to find the latest drivers for cross platform components such as Wi-Fi/Bluetooth adapters.

This is the latest W11 Realtek Bluetooth driver I could find:

1.9.1051.3003     09/05/2022

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp142501-143000/sp142852.exe 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.