Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
14q-cs0009TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have to upgrade  ram from 4 GB to 8 GB. Which ram I  have to get installed 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@AP88 , welcome to the forum.

Here is the memory that is recommended by Crucial Memory.  Crucial makes very good memory for OEM computers.  You may have to remove the current memory if the Crucial memory is not compatible with it.  I suggest that you use CPU-Z to find the brand and timings of the current memory.  When you know this information, you should contact Crucial's Tech Support to determine if their memory is compatible with it.

If you haven't already done so, you may want to consider upgrading to one of the SSD's that are recommended for your computer.  This would increase system performance considerably.  I will never have another computer without a SSD boot drive.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.