MickG17
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Replacement graphics card

HP Recommended
He envy 700-311na
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Help! My graphics card amd R9-270 has died and i need a replacement preferably 1 that will just drop straight in can any one suggest a suitable replacement please?

1 REPLY 1
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,978 24,629 2,874 10,648
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MickG17 , welcome to the forum.

The video card in your system is "19.8 cm x 11.2 cm  (7.8 in - Length x 4.4 in - Height)" and two slots wide.  Here is a card that will fit the slot perfectly:  https://www.newegg.com/msi-geforce-gtx-1650-gtx-1650-ventus-xs-4g-oc/p/N82E16814137415

Read the Reviews to see what users have to say about it.  If it is not powerful enough for you, at least it will give you a good idea of what you need.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation