Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-21-2023 11:13 AM
So replace it with one that works.
Do not just use acronyms.
Spell out the words.
Identifying your HP product here is a must.
I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post helped you or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"
02-22-2023 06:06 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community!
Admin and Mods are here to guide the customer to get the best experience from the Community.
To help volunteers that reply to posts in the Community, please provide more details about your issue. Here are some recommendations of information that can help volunteers to better understand and provide support to your question:
- Exact model of your printer / Desktop/ notebook (if you need help, click here for information on how to find your model number model).
- Operating system (including revisions made with service packs, 32-bit or 64-bit, etc.)
- Connection method - USB, physical LAN, or wireless?
- Error messages - on the printer display and/or computer, any patterns for flashing lights.
- Any system changes before the problem starts (Example: Operating System Update, Software installation);
Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Our job as HP moderators is to monitor all traffic on the community.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community