Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-1350st CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought the OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-1350 and I was wondering if I could add another SSD. It got delivered today and I do not see another slot. Is there not another or could it be under the graphics card? I have also tried to see what motherboard it has but have had no success.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@CBurg89 , welcome to the Community.

It is very difficult to find the specifications for Configure To Order (CTO) models.  Since HP doesn't know how each person will order.  Here is the Advertisement page from HP's website.  You can look at the section titled "Secondary storage" for the options that are available.  From this information, it appears there is a second and possibly a third M.2 socket.

I believe the motherboard is a Dorado or Dorado OC.  This information is not easily found.

I know this is not a definitive answer, but it is the best that I can do under the circumstances.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.