cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
ASto10
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Second hand value

HP Recommended
HP ProDesk 400 G4 Desktop Mini PC
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi there, please could someone tell me the approximate second hand value of the following, for the purposes of selling on:

- HP ProDesk 400 G4 Desktop Mini PC purchased in Sept 2019.   

- HP ProBook 430 G6 laptop with SSD - purchased March 2020.

Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
BeemerBiker
Level 9
2,119 2,093 172 502
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I recommend using the eBay "sold" and "completed" options to find out what buyers were paying.  During the shortage of graphics boards caused by crypto miners I as able to sell some used RX-560 and GTX-1060 for more than what I paid for new.

Unfortunately, the shortage of graphics boards no longer applies

I ran a search for sold and completed sales on the 400 g4, the following USD shows under 100 to 200 USD

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=+ProDesk+400+G4+&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete...

You should read the specs on each one sold and find one with the same CPU & memory & hard drive.

If a comparable sold for $100 then I would set the reserved price to, say, $85 and the starting price at $1

Depending on your location you might ask for more if the buyer has to pay a VAT or custom fee and you are selling inside the country and do not have to pay the VAT.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
If you think this reply was helpful, please mark it as so or as a solution.. Thank You!
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation