Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion 6HP ENVY Recline 23-k000a TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop 5XX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear All,

Can anyone provide a link to the service manual for the HP ENVY Recline 23-k000a TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop ?

Help appreciated!

Pete
Email: [Personal Information Removed]

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello
you can find some documents here

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-recline-23-k000-touchsmart-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series...

is it sufficient ?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Merci beaucoup for your reply. I had found that page, but am still looking for the full service manual. Can anyone help?

HP Recommended

@CanberraPete,

What exactly do you want to know?

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
HP Recommended

Thanks for your question. I don't want to sound like a smart-ass, but what I exactly want to know is where I can download the service manual for my old computer!!

If I had that, I could begin to address any emergent problem immediately, without having to resort to web searches, etc.

One strange problem that hasn't reappeared was the appearance on the display of a parabola-shaped mark about50mm across. I thought it might have been due to overheating, but it hasn't reappeared while running movie clips to stress the processor. I did open the case, but there was no obvious (eg. dust build-up) that could produce localized over-heating.

Any ideas?

HP Recommended

Hello
I may not understand your request well.
But, the manuals are either very specific or they will be manuals that can be used with several models, but not very precise.
In this case we can have the maintenance  guide, complete (and everything is not always included)

ex:HP ENVY 17 (model numbers 2000 through 2099) - Maintenance and Service Guide

Manuel de mise à niveau et d'entretien
Or as here, specific guides, hard drive disassembly, memory etc!
Then, to solve some problems, you have to follow the step-by-step guides, tips, etc., as we will find here:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-recline-23-k000-touchsmart-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series...

So I do not really see which manual you want, that said, there is nothing we can give more than what is available in the hp support pages

""One strange problem that hasn't reappeared was the appearance on the display of a parabola-shaped mark about50mm across""

For this problem I doubt that a manual can help you
Difficult for us to answer it, without knowing what it is exactly.
This can have several causes, depending on what exactly is visible, there personally I do not realize what you have seen
A photo would help us maybe ..
You can at least try the hardware tests, although it may not work out much more:

Testing for Hardware Failures

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hello M. Prométhée,

Thank you for your patience, and helpful responses.

That strange mark on the display may be seen below. Above the Background window. It remained there, no matter what colour the screen. However, after shutting down and leaving the PC overnight, the mark disappeared and has not reappeared.

It would be good to know what caused it!

Regards,

PeteIMG_4932.JPG

HP Recommended

please, it's a pleasure, thank you
It seems difficult to give you an answer!
It can have several causes, but I do not think that one can find it like that ..
If this does not reappear, so much the better, otherwise, it will be necessary to consult a professional directly!
This could be a problem with the screen itself, and no choice but to replace it!
It reminds me a little of our TV, it's less visible, but there are slight differences in color in places, changing the settings doesn't change anything, it seems to come from the LEDs.

did you do the hardware tests ??

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.