Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
E9V22AA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am facing a huge slowness with HP 18-5017in All-in-One Desktop PC (ENERGY STAR) as it has only 2 GB RAM installed. I know this is obvious and have been trying to purchase or upgrade RAM since long. Can you please let me know from where can I buy additional 4 or 8 GB RAM as considering current Covid situation it may not be possible to bring the system to any service center.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

hi

HP 18-5017in All-in-One Desktop PC Product Specifications

Memory upgrade information

• Dual channel memory architecture
  • Two 204-pin DDR3 SODIMM sockets
  • Supports PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333)
  • Non-ECC memory only, unbuffered
  • Supports 1 GB, 2 GB, and 4 GB SODIMMs
  • Supports up to 8 GB on 64-bit system

for help you can try scan

Welcome to Crucial USA

You will need to research with internet computer sales sites

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.