Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
30l hp omen desktop

So i have a 30L hp omen but i just reaslied mine is completely different to the site image, SO i bought this off the currys pc world site and looked at the site of hp omen saw it was liquid cooled and looked the same great looked all nice and everything then when it came 5 days later as im not good with pcs realised it doesnt have water cooling and looks completely different to the images shown on both sellers sites my fans are in the mother board not the top of the desktop and i only have 2 ram slots unlike 4 as shown and stated in the adverts what should i do ?? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @KacperZyd!

Here is the Product Specifications page for your computer: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c07042441

If you look at the section titled "Memory/ Memory upgrade information" it shows that there are only "Two DDR4 UDIMM (288-pin) sockets".  The picture in the Product Specifications does show liquid cooling, but doesn't mention it in the specifications.

I believe that Curry's is using an ad from HP and it is very generic.  I do agree that it is misleading because in one of the pictures it shows liquid cooling.  If you read the section in the ad on the HyperX Fury memory it states Air Cooling.  There is no mention of liquid cooling in the ad that I could find.

I believe that you should talk to a manager to voice your concerns over their advertising.  If not false, it is most definitely misleading.  This is about your only way forward.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@KacperZyd , welcome to the Community.

What is the Product Number of the computer? I need this information to review the specifications of it. Please don't furnish the Serial # or other personal information. You can find the Product Number at the bottom of the page when you open HP Support Assistant.  Once I have this information I will help you further.  I will provide you with a link to the Product Specifications page for your computer.

Please furnish a link to the seller's ad for your computer.  I want to make certain they are not misrepresenting the HP Products.

HP Recommended

Link to the site: https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/gaming/pc-gaming/gaming-pcs/hp-omen-30l-gaming-pc-amd-ryzen-7-rtx-3070...

386z3ea product number.

the issue is as stated the fans are on top of the pc and not on the motherboard like mine and also mine only has 2 ram slots instead of 4 ram slots as stated from the site I brought the pc I have also called them and they have said that’s what the pc should look like and the reference image to the Hp omen 30l and the currys pc are the same but my internals look nothing alike 

HP Recommended

37609119-1EDA-463F-A3E8-36C0783B7905.jpeg

3DDB94B6-6035-4D21-8F97-9DACC90C7F58.png

HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @KacperZyd!

Here is the Product Specifications page for your computer: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c07042441

If you look at the section titled "Memory/ Memory upgrade information" it shows that there are only "Two DDR4 UDIMM (288-pin) sockets".  The picture in the Product Specifications does show liquid cooling, but doesn't mention it in the specifications.

I believe that Curry's is using an ad from HP and it is very generic.  I do agree that it is misleading because in one of the pictures it shows liquid cooling.  If you read the section in the ad on the HyperX Fury memory it states Air Cooling.  There is no mention of liquid cooling in the ad that I could find.

I believe that you should talk to a manager to voice your concerns over their advertising.  If not false, it is most definitely misleading.  This is about your only way forward.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.