Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY TEO1-1020 with Intel UHD Graphics 630
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT

I plan to buy Adobe  Premiere PRO CC software for editing movies. In my PC installed Intel UHD Graphics 630. Is it  enough for editing with that software or not? In the list of recommended Graphics I didn't find it.  I saw only Intel Graphics 5000 & 6000.         At my question  Adobe's Rep. Recommended me apply to PC manufacturer. If Graphics 630 is not compatible  for that software,

what kind of Graphics can you recommend for these purposes? Please HELP. 

Thank you.

Simon 103

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello
if the graphics card is not mentioned, there is a strong risk that it will not work, or with difficulty!
I don't know if I have the correct page, but I see more than one graphics card listed!

https://helpx.adobe.com/fr/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/fr/premiere-pro/system-requirements.ug.html

(ex)

• NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

Power Supply Type
400 W Platinum efficiency power supply

For the computer, it should be checked because it is mentioned a power supply of 400w
it is already a start!
Now you need to search for a model from the list, and check with the dealers / manufacturers, which is recommended, power supply required, additional pci connectors required and if available on the power supply box.
It is possible to try before you buy, do it, you will be fixed!

again for example, you can look at the list here

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-desktop-pc-te01-1000i/32480777/product-info

same motherboard, less powerful power supply:

TE01-1905nz Product Specifications
I have seen other models of the same power supply, but the description is not the same, I do not know what it means

TE01-175mcn Product Specifications

NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2060 Super™ (8 GB GDDR6 dedicated)

but

400 W Smart AC power adapter

you :400 W Platinum efficiency power supply

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.