Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Wireless Keyboard K2500

Hey all,

I purchased an HP Wireless Keyboard K2500 off of Best Buy's marketplace back in May, and now the space bar is sticking after I press it. There hasn't been any damage to the keyboard, and I've used compressed air and cotton swabs to clean around and underneath it, but no luck. Any ideas on what might cause this and how I can fix it?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

batteries dead is first for the end of time battries must be checked in all wireless devices,. first, POWER IS KING.

or spilled drinks or kids doing bad, as all do.

or dog tried to eat it.

or dropped huge book on top  of kbd.

why not test the keyboard and receiver on 2nd go PC? proving the case.

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

Hey Savvy, thanks for the reply. The issue is with the physical space key itself.  No issues with the power supply or connection to my laptop, and no damage to the keyboard either.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.