Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion 21 a255in
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The device manager does not show camera, usb 3.0 hubs.

It shows the mic but does not the mic does not work.

I have looked for drivers everywhere .

please help me find the drivers

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

you looked everywhere but HP.com

sure.

first learn to GET THE internet connected,first.

then PNP can work plug and play,  get PNP working ! so you do not have to force feed every driver in the PC, OK>?

if w10 fails to correct this booted and with internet connected, automatically ,then...

then force thm  in DM.

right click the failing driver, and click update.  if this fails uninstall it and update it again.

many a PC with internal web cams use an internal USB port,  and if USB is dead so be CAM. easy no?

so fix dead USB ports first.

the PC came new with w8 so how did w10 get here, and if you upgraded  to w10 did that kill the usb 3 dead?

HP web site DOES not disclose which packages here support USB and cam. (kinda sad really)

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-21-a200-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/53...

my guess they want you to run the assistant? 

File name: here. per link above. this.  this is the new name I guess for SoftPaq old. it finds all things missing and fixes it  magic.

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.