1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Upgrade BIOS Narra6 6.00A for HP Desktop Pavilion p6234it

Pavilion p6234it
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Translated with Google Translate.
Hi everyone, I have a problem with the RAM that I recently installed, I would say only a visual problem. My Narra6 motherboard, in the BIOS, does not display the installed RAM (2x8Gb DDR3), apart from this the PC presents no problems, as the OS sees them perfectly. I was wondering if it existed in some corner, an update for the BIOS (since it is still in 2009), I searched far and wide on the whole network but I didn't find anything that suited me.
I leave my specifications here, and thank you in advance.

Motherboard: Pegatron M2N68-LA (Narra6)
BIOS: Amercan Megatrend Inc.
BIOS Version: 5.11 - AMD AGESA V. 3.5.3.1 (10/06/2009)
PC: HP Desktop Pavilion p6234it

1 REPLY 1
Level 17
Level 17
46,733 40,994 4,453 11,596
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Upgrade BIOS Narra6 6.00A for HP Desktop Pavilion p6234it

That the BIOS does not recognize memory modules is generally because an owner installed memory that was not guaranteed to be compatible or even mixed up brands of modules on a motherboard. 

There will be no updates for a motherboard that belongs to a desktop PC that was marketed almost ten years ago. Unfortunately, motherboard  BIOS products, and that includes all manufacturers, do not get updates forever.

Post any other questions you have in your thread.
You can click on accept as solution if my post or reply was the information you needed to resolve your issue.
You can say thanks if my reply helped by clicking on the blue thumbs up+.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation