Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I checked the web site you linked, and it's exactly as it says, BugCheckCode 0 and PowerButtonTimeStamp 0. In short, the computer froze and the cursor pointer disappeared, and the bluetooth speaker disconnected. So I held down the power button to force a shutdown. Afterward, the eventviewer read that kernel power 41 on those events. 

HP Recommended

@duodave, the Event ID 41 have a bug check code included, such as,0xfffffa80029c5060?  This may explain the situation further.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

@duodave, the section that you referred to definitely seems to lead to the PSU.  I don't believe that there is any power shortage from it.  The system ran fine with the lower wattage PSU.  I suggest contacting HP Customer Support to see what they have to say.

One last question.  Did you update to the latest Win 10, 20H2, since upgrading the PSU?

HP Recommended

I keep the system updated, there are no available updates. Also I just now ran SFC and it didn't find any messed up system files. 

HP Recommended

@duodave, what is the version of Win 10 you are running?  This information can be found in "System"/About.

HP Recommended

Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎3/‎1/‎2021
OS build 19042.928
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

HP Recommended

I just replaced the PSU with the original and will use the machine for the remainder of the day to see if it has the same event pop up. 

HP Recommended

@duodave, this was actually going to be my next suggestion.  It will eliminate any other possibilities.

HP Recommended

Update:

I put the 500w PSU back into the HP after completely uninstalling Dropbox. I used the PC all day today for a variety of tasks, such as web browsing and gaming. It didn't crash or freeze or give me any critical error problems. So, I am suspecting it was Dropbox. Regardless, the PSU seems to be fine, so I don't think I need to return it. 

HP Recommended

@duodave, it sounds like you have solved your problem.  It doesn't surprise me that you are having problems with apps in

Win 10.  I have had several problems with my games using 20H2; crashing and BSOD's.  I was using 1909 until MS forced me to update to 20H2.

Continued, Good Luck!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.