Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavillion 570-P033w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to add a graphics card to my Pavillion 570-P033w, but the existing power supply is only 150 watts maximum power according to the sticker on side of power supply. Could someone please advise me of a compatible upgrade power supply in excess of 300w up to 500w. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@TomCats65 , welcome to the Community.

Your motherboard (Lubin) has a standard 24-pin ATX power connector.  Therefore, you can use any standard ATX power supply unit (PSU) that will fit into the space.  Just get the measurements of the one you choose and compare them to the measurements of the space.  A fully modular PSU would be good.  They allow you to only use the cables that are absolutely necessary to allow for better airflow in the case.  This is important when adding more components to the space.

Here is an example of what should work: https://www.newegg.com/corsair-rmx-series-rm550x-cp-9020177-na-550w/p/N82E16817139231?&quicklink=tru...

It measures 3.39" x 5.91" x 6.30".

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.