Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ProDesk 400 G2 MT
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi.

I have an HP ProDesk 400 G2 MT , and I want to upgrade it with a new graphic card. I would like to know is it possible to put Nv GeForce GTX 750 Ti in this pc. Also I've already changed my power supply to 500w one.

Thank you !

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Deleted

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

nice now the 400 G3  and use real atx PSU  ,  nice...

the answer is yes but.....

Nv GeForce GTX 750 Ti

there are 12 makers of cards I guess you mean actual Nvideo made, not the other 11 makers.

each board also come on many sub  categories.  ports,  fan counts and shorter and longer cards that hit things.

so only a BUY knows what fits inside (using ruler) and  then what card best fits you PC and what fans you want, sounds made are based on fans more fans less noise, possible as they turn slower RPM.

TI is  60 watt card.  so needs    NO  GPU AUX power cable to it.

The better cards is GTX1650 , of gaming is a dream. is it? 75card too, no power cable there.

after the fit questions end you laND HERE  On the left side , see all those complex choices, unlike any  other upgrade.

ports is next

what ports do you want?  HDMI , DP or DVI. and how many (want to run 2 monitors:?)

then vRAM memory size,  do you GAME no use told. and USAGE is what matters most. for  sure 3d MODE.

https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?d=gtx+750+ti&Order=1

GTX1050 too runs 75w, as will any card made even up to 250 watt cards super fast super expensive and your

PSU (not told) has ATX GPU AUX power cables like this.(mine has this)

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

Thanks for that information and manual.

HP Recommended

Since you said there are 12 makers..this one I've found to buy is made by icafe i think.

Here is a photo of it.

My budget is not that big for 1650,I'm trying to find used card(South Europe)

https://imgur.com/gMSmUSz

It has 1x DVI,1xHDMI,1xVGA

I would use one monitor until I buy 2nd one.

I'm not really in PC hardware things , so that's why I'm asking here for help.

Thanks for the help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.