Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Hp pavilion 590
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. Please listen to me.My computer is factory-installed: i5 9400f, gtx 1650, hp 310w power supply, it does not have additional power to the video card. I need to change the video card to a more productive one( for example, rtx 2060). This requires increased power consumption and additional power that my PC doesn't have. I need a power supply that is compatible with an HP computer with additional power. Tell me the models that meet my needs .

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

answer #2

"Tell me the models that meet my needs . gaming , this?

do you mean , ANY PC>?

but are you asking for near impossible upgrades

or a new REAL PC. for example full sized MT tower desktops with real PSU?

like the SOME (not all) 870 series of OMEN? that use 4/24 ATX PSU,

many HP PCs use non ATX PCU, making upgrades a horror if not offered in the parts surfer hp.

570-p030 some have 24/4 psu.

i see very little HP mobo newer that have 4/24 power ATX, all are custom.

if you buy  real gaming PC the PSU is already huge, and they list a long line of GPU options.

$749

https://store.hp.com/us/en/slp/cyber-sale/desktops&prd-opt=customizable

click on tech see option , bingo gaming or any other high clocking speed 3D app you can dream up.

OMEN 25L Desktop GT12-0225qd

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

590 is not a PC model

it is base series

what is your product ID#  nnnnnnnABA#

590-Pxxx (what is the XXX)

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.