Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp omen obelisk 875-1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

First i want to fix new ssd in second empty slot which one it will be compatible?? Second my ram is speed 2666 can change it to 3600 speed ? Can I upgrade my graphic card to 3080 or 3070 the new graphics card ?

[personal information removed]

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

OMEN 

875-1002ne (full actual model it is) no xxx codes.

want to put Fix in 2nd higher up m.2 slot I think you meant.

are you asking about,  M.2 SSD cards  or  2.5" SATA real SSD drives, 

the mobo has two  m.2 slots. for sure, so my guess is you are talking about M.2 right?

be more clear on that. please.

deep in the spec, it shows. and the horrid drawing in the spec page under mobo.

the answer is YES on 2 slots and no on the A.slot. Wlan only like 5G cards.

yes upgrade BIOS for upgrades is a plan.

SPEED DDR4, Q2:   only google finds this not seen on your real support page, why " missing IDK.

PC4-21300 MB/s ,   DDR4-2666

is  max.

told here.

GPU answers

PSU is 750 watts , hp hates to publish PSU spec, nobody knows why, only millions wonder ....

The GPU cards GTX380 needs 320 watt all buy itself and only run with 2 pairs of PSU + GPU 6/8 pin cables.

HP does not document these cables ever, that I have seen on vast models of PC.

why who knows.? just one photo of PSU and cable bundles and sure, 

the 2070 option needed them. 210watts so should be there, but gee 6 and 8 pins may be both needed, and some HP do NO TO that as ATX does. so.... only looking works,  I look first. then leap, or fail,.

the HP upgrade guide is useless but is in 25 languages, and 25 times useless.  (progress?)_

I see normal ATX PSU 4/24 pin power cables to your mobo.

it has 750watt PSU, as my google search in side HP told me,  finding full specs on any HP is hard. (IDK why)

so we get to the 2 cables( GPU) and I have no photos of HP PSU nor does HP or google.

some 2070 use 1 x 6-Pin, 1 x 8-Pin jacks (and power cable ) so would need both types.

ATX covers that HP only some do, and not documented. at HP.com,.  as good as I can drill down no.

parts surfer hp shows PSU  # L37964-800

the rumor at HP a real ATX PSU fits. this PC.  that means real GPU cables and even wonderful modular PSU fit.

no extra cables needed, and better case air flow possible.

Google finds no photos of the PSU,  even using correct P/N'

sigh.

it has cable GPU but are they twin 6 , twin 8 or as ATX does split 6/8  , if yes fits all GPU made on earth. split wins.

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

thanks for details explanation but am not understanding many things in ur answers, yes i mean m2 there is space for ssd but don’t know is for m2 or sata and maximum ssd size to put is 2 tb if am not mistaken. For ram is limited speed only 2666 ?? I bought this pc very expensive i9-9900k strange that it’s not that much strong!

HP Recommended

Hi

@Almansoori1974  

it's a great year 1974 if that's it

so, give the product number

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

@Prométhée my product number 6EW82EAABV and serial Number [personal info removed]

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.