Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion 500-110et
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey guys, I was able to upgrade my GTX645 to a GT1030 a few years ago but now that I am getting into gaming a lot more I want to upgrade my GPU. What card should I go for? Will the new cards fit in the case or work with the other parts?

CPU: i7 4770

MB:2AF7

16gb RAM

Power Supply is 300W(not sure about this one)

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

gtx1650 is 75watt,

above this wattage you need PSU to handle that and need PSU with  PCI-e(12v)aux cables to run the card .

do you?

and the card must fit (ruler time)

cards high powered can have 1 ,2, or 3 fans and too long may not fit. (hits things)

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.