Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 880-058
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Want to install the Corsair LL120 (x2 only have 2 fans in PC), but I can't seem to locate where to plug the 2 sata cables to power them. I followed a YT video which was easy instructions but in my PC not sure if I have to buy extra Sata cable (possible a splitter for both, and which cables to buy if I need them) The video showed 2 sata power connectors which I need to use the control adapter for the RGBs , but I can't connect mine as I cant see them or don't know where to locate them.  Was hoping they were just sitting there unused like a few cables and ports but nope. Any help would be much appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

The PC's SATA power connections for the RGB fans would have to come from a existing PSU SATA cable having open SATA connectors or a different PSU SATA power cable with open SATA power connectors.

See what you have by looking at the power supply cabling.

You can't add RGB fans requiring SATA power if you have no open PSU SATA connectors.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.