Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
PC desktop HP Pavilion 500-211el
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.
I would like information, I should change the video card because it gives me problems.
Do I have an HP Pavilion 500-211el desktop PC with a GeForce GT 640 (DDR3) video card compatible with DDR5?
GT730 DDR5 128bit 4GB Express Game Video Graphics Card For NVIDIA GeForce TD All right??
Which video card is compatible?
Is the DDR5 compatible?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Vit9, welcome to the forum.

Here is a small, but powerful, video card that will work nicely in your computer.  Look at the "Specifications" Tab in the link.  You will have to upgrade the power supply unit (PSU) for any of the newer cards.  The one in the link that I provided requires a minimum of 400W to operate properly.  I recommend at least 500W to give you additional power during peak needs.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.