Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy 23 Recline
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am running a CAD program that does not respond to the graphics very fast when in 3D rendering mode.  Tech support indicates it is most likely my graphics card.  Is is possible to put a faster card in or make it faster?

23-k300xt

J6S79AV#ABA

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4785T CPU @ 2.20GHz

16GB (2 = 8GB Samsung 1600MHz)

System Board: 2B2B 000

System Bios: 80.02

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

20.19.15.5058 (8/16/2018)

Memory : 2,161 MB

Thanks

Keith

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@FirstSource , welcome to the forum.

Here is the Product Specifications page for the computer.  The computer is Configure To Order (CTO) and there is no mention of a video slot or choice of video card.  This means that it comes with Integrated Video only.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

So there is no way to make this AIO computer faster in processing data and or graphics?

HP Recommended

@FirstSource, since the computer is CTO, the best way to make it faster is to add upgraded components when you order it.  HP makes it easy, but allows you to make the choice to save money if you desire.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.