Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Z6X91PA#ACJ
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,I am from India and I purchased my laptop in 2017 with intel pentium. So from starting onwards I have noticed that there is no passage for heated air to come out of my laptop and nowaday, it has gone worse bcz many times if I have not plugged in than it shuts down automatically. So plz look into my matter in whatever way u can help me.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Himanshu_048 What do you mean, are the air vents blocked? If yes, here's what you need to do:

You can help prevent overheating by making sure there is adequate ventilation around the computer, the fan vents are cleaned regularly, and the BIOS is up-to-date. For more information, go to Protecting and Caring for your HP Notebook PC.

You might experience the following issues when the computer overheats:

• After pressing the Power button, the computer freezes on a black screen and Windows does not start, or Windows starts but does not respond.

• Basic tasks or applications take more time to complete than usual.

• Windows does not respond, suddenly restarts, or displays an error message while in use.

• Games stop responding during play.

• Fans inside the computer become louder as they start spinning faster to remove excess heat.

• The mouse and keyboard stop responding.

There are many reasons your computer might overheat, but the most common reason is dust buildup on the fans which can trap heat. Reduce the heat inside the computer to prevent any damage to its internal components.

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK:CLICK HERE

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.