Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey, 

I'm a Noob, so please don't  ignore me if I sound dumb. One of my friends ask me to upgrade her PC, as b/c she is going to add TV to her computer. Right now she is using 2 Monitors  (ACER S271HL - Screen Resolution 1920 X 1080 - 32 bit) and  going to add one 50' tV. 

Can you help me to find GFX card that can handle those 2 monitors and tv and is compatible with my Motherboard? (HP 82F2) Do I need low profile GFX?

Here are her PC specs

Windows Windows 10 Core / Home (64-bit) (Build 0) Internet Explorer 9.11.18362.0 Memory (RAM) 12177 MB CPU Info Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz CPU Speed 3601.5 MHz Sound Card S271HL (Intel(R) Display Audio) | Display Adapters Intel(R) HD Graphics 630 | Intel(R) HD Graphics 630 | Intel(R) HD Graphics 630 Monitors 2x; ACER S271HL | ACER S271HL | Screen Resolution 1920 X 1080 - 32 bit Network Network Present Network Adapters Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller | Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network) | Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 | Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter | Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2 CD / DVD Drives 1x (E: | ) E: hp PLDS DVDRW DU8AESH Ports COM Ports NOT Present. LPT Port NOT Present. Mouse 16 Button Wheel Mouse Present Hard Disks C: 917.2GB | 😧 13.0GB Hard Disks - Free C: 832.1GB | 😧 1.4GB USB Controllers 1 host controllers. Firewire (1394) Not Detected Manufacturer * AMI Product Make * HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p0xx AC Power Status OnLine BIOS Info | | Time Zone Pacific Standard Time Battery Status No Battery Motherboard * HP 82F2

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

my budget $50-$150

HP Recommended

@David_yan,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need the product number for your computer.

Follow the steps in the below article to find the product details.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bph07555

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hey Fossette,

It's not my computer and I don't have that number.  I mentioned full specs of that computer in my 1st post, in your opinion it's not enough to help me with Video card choice?

HP Recommended

@David_yan,

There are hundreds of model and configurations available for this computer series. I would need the product number of your computer to give the correct information.

Please refer to the below image for the models available in this desktop series.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@The_Fossette

C/N - CNV75000DMC

With advice from another board I installed  GIGABYTE GeForce GT 1030 DirectX 12 GV-N1030OC-2GI 2GB 64-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express x16 ATX Video Card, but Unfortunately that Card have only 2 ports (DVI and HDMI) and after GFX install I can't use default hdmi ports on motherboard (I don't know about that).

Is there any way to connect and TV too? Right now there are only 2 usable ports - of gfx card, or I need to change this Graphic Card

HP Recommended

It was told to me, that with changing some settings in bios can fix the problem, but unfortunately I don't find what I need to change in that Bios. I was search any option to enable multi monitor support, but there wasn't.

The_Fossette,

Is there any way to enable it via bios?

HP Recommended

@David_yan

In desktop pcs, if a gfx/graphics card is inserted, it would automatically disable the onboard/integrated graphics card and there's no way of changing this in bios either.

if you don't have the ports you need on this GPU/graphics card, please replace it with the one you prefer

Keep me posted.

Have a great day!

Cheers 🙂

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

I didn't know that. Thank you.

Can you advice any other GFX card that I can use with this PC?

1. Need to support 2 monitors (27') + 1 TV - for office work

2. Budget <$100

3. Low profile

4. PCI Express x16 

5. W/o ordering new Power Supply

HP Recommended

@David_yan,

I recommend you contact support and they will assist you in this regard.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.