Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP PAVILION ELITE HPE-580T
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

What graphics cards will work in my hpe-580t? Not looking for the compatibility list from 2011. I'm looking for actual cards that will fit and won't be too strong for my 460w psu. and that would work with my bios

I do mostly music engineering and photo editing but would like to play some new games.

I understand it'd have to be the same dize roughly except that i have an empty slot below it. I also understand i have legacy BIOS and 460watt PSU.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

These are the original options below.

But if can try from friend a most modern card like gt 1030 or 1050 propably will work

• GeForce 405 (1 GB)
  • GeForce GT420 (2 GB)
  • GeForce GT440 (1.5 GB)
  • GeForce GT440 (3 GB)
  • GeForce GTX460 (1 GB)
  • Radeon HD 5450 (1 GB)
  • Radeon HD 5570 (1 GB)
  • Radeon HD 5570 (2 GB)
  • Radeon HD 5770 (1 GB)
  • Radeon HD 6570 (1 GB)
  • Radeon HD 6570 (2 GB)
  • Radeon HD 6770 (1 GB)
  • Radeon HD 6850 (1 GB)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.