Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
CQ1

Where I can buy Motherboard HP Compaq All in one. HP Compaq CQ1.

Others users have same problems and can´t find MB for all in one. There are not in  ebay.

Thanks for your helkp.

Best regards

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Can't help you if you do not provide the complete product name and product number.  CQ1 comprises a series of PC as seen in the folowing search.

https://www.google.nl/search?q=HP+Compaq+CQ1&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=BCfv...

Which specific product number or product name is  yours?

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Compaq CQ1- 3007LA.

The MB p/n: 646906-001

Thanks

HP Recommended

Dear Erico. Thanks for your help.

Compaq CQ1- 3007LA.

The MB p/n: 646906-001

HP Recommended

OK.

A search turned up these sources from all over the globe.

https://www.google.nl/search?q=Compaq+CQ1-+3007LA+motherboard&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&...

I hope you find this information useful..

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Dear Erico. I know how search in the web.

I want to buy the MB.  Your search and my search show web sites, but does NOT buy these MB

HP Recommended

After six years HP does not stock the systemboard for a consumer desktop PC.

The reason is that Intel and AMD have moved forward and have put new chipsets and processors in the market.

The older motherboards then become obsolete.

That is why the only place they can be found for sale becomes eBay and online vendore. 

What I provided in terms of the search are possible sources for the systemboard.

Check the HP PartSurfer to see if your systemboard has become superceded with a systemboard with a different part number that uses the same processor that yours has.

Searches do not buy products. We do, with our credit cards and bank account cards. Contact the vendors to see if you can buy a motherboard from one of them.  I suppose a cultural or language difference may have prompted you to state what you did it in that way. In English it is difficult to understand what you meant to say. Please try again.

HP Recommended

The All in one have 3 years.

I can search interent as you described, but the The web sites you seard DON´T SELL the MB

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.