cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Awooooh
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Where can I purchase a battery for HP Mini 110-3131dx PC?

HP Recommended
HP Mini 110-3131dx PC

Hey! I managed to find one of my old laptops, it's 9 years old and the battery is dead. I was wondering if it's possible to purchase a replaceable battery for it today? The laptop is HP Mini 110-3131dx PC.

1 REPLY 1
JJOcean
Level 6
216 214 33 65
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The part number for that battery is 607763-001 but according to the HP PartSurfer, it is no longer available from HP. You can try Ebay such as here, and this site here as well. A Google search for that part number turns up a number of sources as well.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation