Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN BY HP OBELISK DT 875-0018 US
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

To Whom It May Concern, 

I bought an HP Omen Desktop in March or April of this year and roughly 3 months ago, I started to receive the BLUE WINDOW OF DEATH.  So, I call HP Technical Support and spend hours upon hours trying to fix the issue.  No luck.  So, they send me a new hard drive.  That doesn't work.  They overnight yet another new hard drive.  That doesn't work.  So, finally, they send me a box and Fed-Ex picks it up.  Mind you, it's been weeks-right and I don't think the time I spent on the phone with a rep could be counted b/c I lost track.  I don't think of that time as in hours but DAYS!  I received an email stating that I will receive my PC on 10/30/2020.  Yes, I'm well aware of the part shortage.  And I contact a rep again to confirm that the data is correct and he says it is and I should be receiving my tracking number.  I'm excited but still a little frustrated.  However, I must say that my joy to continue growing my new startup exceeded that of prior anger.  Well, then I get an email saying that HP is still waiting on a part.  And the new date has is 11/30/2020.  Angered but patient and polite-I call the Escalation Team and the rep tells me that it usually takes 24 hours before he can find another computer that is either NEW w/ the same specs or renewed and with the same specs.  I call him and leave a message.  He left one voicemail and called me to say that he was going to check on a replacement and pretty much is still looking.  I haven't heard from him in 4 days.  This is absolutely insane.  I want what I paid for and my PC is still under warranty till 2022.  This is ridiculous and since I'm disabled, it makes it all the more difficult b/c I can't stop thinking of when I will get my computer back.  I'm extremely irritated and well, HP, after years of buying their computers, laptops, printers, etc., doesn't even do me the luxury of sending me a new Omen.  I mean, it's an Omen.  It's your iPhone 12 Pro Max for Creators.  It's your AirForce Ones for Gaming.  I want this issue resolved today OR I  may have to weigh my options.  See, the big thing here is that this isn't just my Business.  I went in with an Old Friend.  He was right when telling me I should have purchased an Apple.  I'm shocked by the fact that I've got to call this guy back.  That's NOT what I PAID FOR.  The dude is supposed to call me back and since it's the escalation Team, they should bite the bullet and send me a NEW OMEN.  I don't care if they lose our or not b/c I've lost out...big time.  Is there anything you can do to help or am I just *bleep*?!!!!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @onebrokenpencil

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.