Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 500-037cb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

1. Will a AMD Ryzen 3 3200G fit in my PC? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07STGHZK8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

2. Will a Geforce GTX 1650 fit in my PC? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QHGKC2D/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

I doubt it will but I'll be very happy if they do. If you need me to be more specific just let me know.

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

Hello
for the processor, absolutely not!

[edit ]

correction

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I dont have a 260-p037c at all. I have a 500-037c so I dont know why you're assuming I have a 260-p037c. Is there a reason for this or what?

HP Recommended

ho yes, sorry, i use this:

Annotation 2020-06-20 191054.png

I then click on submit and it directed me here:

Annotation 2020-06-20 191242.png
strange, it rarely gives another model then

so

HP Pavilion 500-037cb

I have a 500-037c

Give the product number please

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

So I have a 500-037c just remove the b and it's the same. The product number is H5Q07AA#ABA.

HP Recommended

Processor upgrade information

• TDP: up to 100 W
  • Socket type: FM2
  • Motherboard supports the following processor upgrades:
    Processor
    TDP
    AMD Sempron 240 (Trinity) Dual Core
    up to 65 W
    AMD A4-5300 (Trinity) 65W Dual Core
    up to 65 W
    AMD A6-5400K (Trinity) Dual Core
    up to 65 W
    AMD A8-5500 (Trinity) Quad Core
    up to 65 W
    AMD A8-5600K (Trinity) Quad Core
    up to 100 W
    AMD A10-5700 (Trinity) Quad Core
    up to 65 W
    AMD A10-5800K (Trinity) Quad Core
    up to 100 W
    AMD A10-6700 (Trinity) Quad Core
    up to 65 W
    AMD A10-6800K (Trinity) Quad Core
    up to 100 W
    AMD Athlon X2 340 (Trinity) Dual Core
    up to 65 W
    AMD Athlon X4 740 (Trinity) Quad Core
    up to 65 W
    AMD A4 6300 (Richland) Dual Core
    up to 65 W
    AMD A6 6400K (Richland) Dual Core
    up to 65 W
    AMD A8 6500 (Richland) Quad Core
    up to 65 W
    AMD A8 6600K (Richland) Quad Core
    up to 100 W
    AMD A10 6700 (Richland) Quad Core
    up to 65 W
    AMD A10 6800K (Richland) Quad Core
    up to 100 W
    AMD FX670K (Richland) Quad Core
    up to 65w

Internal 300W (100V-240V)

but for the graphics card you will still have to check the recommended power and dimensions directly!

1 PCI Express x16 (Gen2.0) 

there is this:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-500-000-desktop-pc-series/5358992/document/c0388831...

Dimensions: 16.7 cm x 6.8 cm (6.6 in x 2.7 in)

be careful because sometimes, even if the card can be installed, it may not be compatible with the motherboard, this often happens!

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Two questions.

1. So what is the best Processor out of the list of the cpu that support my motherboard.
2. Can a Gigabyte Geforce GTX 710 fit in my PC? https://www.amazon.com/MSI-GT-710-2GD3-LP/dp/B01DOFD0G8/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=710&qid=1592685...

HP Recommended

http://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/416/AMD_A10-Series_A10-6800K_vs_AMD_FX-Series_FX-670K.html

compare with this simply!

Product Dimensions

5.75 x 0.75 x 2.72 inches

so yes

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Thanks! But can I know exactly if a Geforce GTX 1650 can fit? I tried looking at their dimensions but I get confused 😕

HP Recommended

in the link you gave it says this:
Product Dimensions 7.52 x 4.41 x 1.42 inches
Item Dimensions L x W x H 7.52 x 4.41 x 1.42 inches

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.