Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (243 Views)

Windows 10 Bluetooth discovery problem

[ Edited ]
Product Name: Pavilion dv6
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I `ve bougth new wireless headphones and for testing connected it to my laptop. The device connected properly and worked well. However next day i could not connect to my headphones from this laptop. The text "Your PC is searching for and can be discovered by Bluetooth devices" is written and little loading symbol is playing.  Moreover i see 2 bluetooh device drivers in the device manager bluetooth list and the laptop does not discover exactly theese two devices. I uninstall them from device manage but after couple of seconds they appear there again.  I tried to uninstall the bluetooh driver of my laptop and restarted. But after restard all those drivers appear again. I truned on automatic function for Bluetooth Support service in services.msc and restarted the computer but i didn`t help either. Tha laptop finds another bluetooth devices but not these two ones which are in the device manager list. I also reinstalled latest windows 10 update but i didn`t solver the issue either. PS. I made sure that the headphone is discoverable. Other phones and laptops can easily connect it.

Really need you help!

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot (53).pngScreenshot (54).png

0 Kudos
Master's Graduate
Message 2 of 3 (191 Views)

Re: Windows 10 Bluetooth discovery problem

Right click on b Bluetooth system tray icon and select add new device. Follow on screen instructions.

Still problem exists go to properties and tick the checkbox make this computer visible to other devices.

You can also re pair the device by removing it from control panel
Open control panel
Select hardware and sounds
Select view devices and printers

Now right click on Bluetooth device (your wireless headphone) and select remove device
Now try to pair your device again Smiley Happy
Good luck.
I hope this worked for you.
If it worked for you don't forget to Mark as Solution.
Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (171 Views)

Re: Windows 10 Bluetooth discovery problem

First of all, thanks for your attention and reply. 

1) When i click on add new device by bluetooth icon tray, it brings me to the same window as in the ss that i posted(Searching for devices)

2)Visible checkbox  has already been ticked.

3)There is no bluetooth devices on Control Panel > Hardware and sounds > Devices and Printers

Screenshot (55).png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation