Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 590-p0033w

So this computer that I got a while ago stopped working, and I decided to try and fix it, and the problem was that windows 10 would not boot into startup, so I was stuck with the blue screen. I then realized the pc would not boot no matter what I did so I decided to wipe the drive, and now there is no Windows installed. So I began the windows setup through a USB flash drive, but everytime I plug in the USB to the PC it goes into an infiinte windows bnoot loop and doesnt register. I have used the same process with the same usb for windows downloads before, so it has to be something I'm doing wrong with the system. Could someone please help? When I boot the PC it says, "No software detected-error code 3f0"

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

hi

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-desktop-pc-590-p0000a/19390500/model/23205939

check and try

HP Consumer PCs - Using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool (Windows 10, 7) | HP® Customer Support

please perform the hardware tests
everything is explained in this link

HP PCs - Testing for Hardware Failures | HP® Customer Support

An example of a failed test with Contact HP option

you may have an error code , failure ID (24-digit code) , as shown

if so, just give this code here

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.