Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 34 inch All-in-One Desktop PC (6R152AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello, I have purchased a brand new  HP 34 AIO (6R152AV) it seems there is a problem with with wireless charger installed in the base of desktop. There is no reaction when you put any phone on charger.

I tried to find wireless charging option in computer BIOS, to turn on wireless charging with no success. There is no such option. The only power option is for USB charging - which is enabled.

How can I detect - is it a hardware problem or the charger is simply not turned on or not connected by some reason? 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @apetrossyan.

Welcome to HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you. 

By default, wireless charging is disabled in the S5 (shutdown) power state.

• Turn off the computer.
  • Turn on the computer and immediately press the f10 key.
  • Continue pressing the f10 key until the BIOS Configuration screen appears.
  • Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to navigate to the Configuration tab.
  • Change the wireless charging option to enabled.

I hope this helps. 
Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

^ Alden4
HP Support

I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

Hello Alden4,

Thank you for your support. The matter is that there is no wireless charging option in computer BIOS settings (F10 will bring you to BIOS configuration). And the charger does not work not when the computer is turned off, but also when it is on.

HP Recommended

Hi @apetrossyan,

Thank you for your response, 

Please help us with the laptop serial number or the product number on a private message for further assistance.

Here is the link to find the product number:- Click here

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name.

Alden4
HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.