Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Pavilion Gaming TG01-1033ur 3A8N4EA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. Please tell me, I have an SSD installed in my computer, I want to add a HDD. Which disk will suit me, with which connectors? Baker rev a m11 motherboard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

good then it is all good,

you will probably have to buy the sata data cable, if not included with the HDD

I answered your question?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hello
What do you mean by what type of hard drive?
If you want to install a hard drive, it will definitely be a sata hard drive, not too important for the rest!
The easiest in general is to open it first and check if this is possible, if there is a full slot available, and if there is a sata power connector available.
Sometimes no problem, it's clear
But for some time now we have found ourselves with product pages, without any information for the motherboard, not even an image.

HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-1033ur PC Product Specifications

512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD

I can just tell you, that in al same series you have a model with an SSD and a sata HDD

HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-186ccn PC Product Specifications

Motherboard
Baker

Internal Storage
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
Hard drive (2nd)
1 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD

Upgrading and Servicing Guide

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I have free wires here with such connectors and 1 free connectorIMG_2966.jpgIMG_2965.jpgIMG_2962.jpg

HP Recommended

IMG_2962.jpg

HP Recommended

you seem to show me sata plugs maybe power supply?
but then i only see a pci port?
do at least an overview can be

[edit ]

not the same model but it must be close to this

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

here are some more of themIMG_2971.jpg

HP Recommended

good then it is all good,

you will probably have to buy the sata data cable, if not included with the HDD

I answered your question?

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

thank you very much

HP Recommended

you're welcome

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.