Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

I can not receive telephone call because i am deaf ;  i need  the bios  for my tower  a hp  asus  motherboard  with  bios  phoenix 5.04     ,  i need  version 5.07  to a 64 bitar   os .

fusible 100 Ah
9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hello
in order to be able to navigate to the correct bios, we need the exact model of the computer.
please give the product number:

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support

A particular reason for this update?
I ask, because it can be risky, and a bios update does not solve all the problems!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

my bios is outdated, and need the latest for this model, I currently have 5.04 and checked the latest at least which I was told is 5.07, the reasons for upgrading is that I have a Windows insider as operating system in this computer and it can not update the latest windows update due to the bios according to windows is obsolete, by checking here and there I could see that dte there is a newer version, and hope that with it you can fix the problem with the updates.hp id.jpg

fusible 100 Ah
HP Recommended

please give the product number:

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Pavillion d4885.se 

Prod#:GB332AA-B1U

S/N :CZH71262Q     

that is the  is the information  i have  about  my  pc.  i hope  you  can  use  that information in order  to help me  thank  a lot.

fusible 100 Ah
HP Recommended

when we indicate the product number :

https://support.hp.com/us-en/retired-products

the computer is too old, there are no more updates available
But updating the bios probably would not have improved this problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

i know the  computer  is  very  very old  but still working  with  a  windows  10  inside  edition. so  if  the pc  is  old  we  must  say  that is  a  good very good  one,   like  i told   i have  the version 5.04  and  i know  there is a version 5.07   if  anyone  knows  or have that version please posted   the  version  i  i will try  to  solve  the problem ;  the operative system is 64  bitar   so  if you  have  the 32  bitar version  can  not  help me .   excuse  me if  i  a little  more  that bearable but  I like  to fix  "the impossible "   thank  best regard  från a old  human  maschine .

fusible 100 Ah
HP Recommended

from what i found the motherboard would be

A8M2N-LA ( but there are different versions)

and the corresponding file would be:

http://whp-aus2.cold.extweb.hp.com/pub/softlib/software9/COL20754/pv-54579-1/sp35159.exe

I cannot say if it is the right one, and if it is 32 bits
I don't know if it's worth taking the risk of you seeing

[edit]

i download it and :

Title: A8M2N-LA Motherboard BIOS Update

Version: 5.07

Description: A8M2N-LA Motherboard BIOS update adds support for AMD Virtualization Technology and resolves recovery issues after pressing the F11 System Recovery hot key during system startup.

Purpose: Recommended

Category: BIOS

Operating System:
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Starter

Language(s):
Global English

Enhancement/Fixes:
- Adds support for AMD Virtualization Technology.
- Resolves recovery issues after pressing the F11 System Recovery hot key during system startup.

Prerequisites:
- You must be logged on as an administrator to install this update.
- You must have a Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit operating system.

Installation Instructions:
1. Click the Download Only button.
2. At the File Download screen, click the Save button.
3. At the Save As screen, save the file to your Desktop.
4. If a message appears stating that the file already exists, click YES to overwrite file.
5. Double-click the icon for the update downloaded to your desktop, and then click NEXT.
6. Follow on-screen instructions.
7. If prompted to restart the system upon completion of the update, click YES and allow system to restart.

Copyright © 2007 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

i have tried  with that one ,  it's a 32 bitar   thank  any way  .

fusible 100 Ah
HP Recommended

Sorry, I was not clear
you will not find a 64 bit version given the age of the computer.
The best you can do, if you absolutely need to install it, would be to either find a hack, in order to install it without being on windows.
For example with a usb key if it is possible
Otherwise at least risk temporarily installing a 32-bit vista version

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.