Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion 570-p054
Linux

I can't pass sgx attestation and it lists INTEL-SA-00161, INTEL-SA-00219, and INTEL-SA-00289 as the culprits.  I am running 82F2 vF.45 BIOS.  Following HPSBHF03590 rev. 2, I have disabled hyper-threading in the BIOS, but INTEL-SA-00161 is still listed, and according to HPSBHF03638 rev.4, INTEL-SA-00219 and INTEL-SA-00289 should have been resolved in BIOS vF.44.  I would assume that vF.45 also contains the fix. Is this not the case?  What else needs to be done to pass attestation for these SAs on the pavilion 570-p000 family?  Description of INTEL-SA-00219 mentions disabling integrated processor graphics, but that is not on option in the BIOS.  Debating buying a video card in case the BIOS will automatically disable integrated graphics if it detects a pcie gpu, but don't want to drop the money on that if I can't get the other SAs resolved too

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Also tried blacklisting kernel module i915 to see if that counts as disabling integrated graphics, but still failed INTEL-SA-00219

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.