Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ProDesk 600 G1 MT - Core i5-4570
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I bought an adapter because I would like to install a more powerful power supply in my HP 600 G1 (to install a graphics card).

This 24 pin / 6 pin adapter is made for the 800 G1, so I thought it would be compatible with 600 G1, but not:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33012522615.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.39be4c4dxhM7qd

adaptateur.jpg

Looking at the white plug, I saw that the cables were not in the same places as on the white plug of my 600 G1.
On my 600 G1, the cables are in holes 1,2,3,4 and on the adapter they are in holes 2,3,4,5 (see photo below).

I also took a picture of the 24 pin plug so you can see where the blue, brown, yellow and gray cables are going from.

schema-adaptateur.jpg

Does anyone know how in what order I could put my adapter cables back into the holes in the white plug?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Raphael

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.