cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
8 3 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

current HP products will not let me re-image the PC after a failed image or previous good image

HP Recommended
HP 600
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello all,

I am finding my self in a situation where if I go to reimage (win 10) on a machine that allready has an image on it, it fails. I am sure that it is bios related but I do not know how to undo what the original image did to the bios, specifically UEFI and TPM settings. We use SCCM as an image server and it works %95 percent of the time on an ""out of the box" PC but if I want to reimage a pc from win 7 to win 10 I am prompted that there are now "tasks" for the PC in question.

If there is a way to trick SCCM into thinking that it is a new PC that would solve my problem. If someone knows what I need to tell the SCCM team that would also solve my problem.

Keep in mind that I know very little about UEFI bios and TPM manipulation.

Any suggestions appriciated

Jeremy

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation