Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP PAVILON 550-111 nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everybody

In my HP PAVILON 550-111 nl  have a graphic card AMD RADEON R5 330.

I'd like to improve it but I don't know with witch graphic card.

My alimentation has only 160W so I need a card with low power consumption.

Any suggestion?

thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

the card must fit and not hit things inside, (ruler time)

there 1000's of cards made and 12makers

but you PSU grossly Limited, so no fast 320watt cards will never run here.

the GTX1650 (non SUPER) is 75watts, and has no PSU aux port so runs on any PC if it fits. its TURING CLASS GPU !!!

be sure to  get the card in the right height for your case size (chassis form factor)

there are other cards fast and 75watt, GTX1050

this PC was sold with GT730 card as options.

that r5 you have is slow 30watt card,  sure not for gaming , nor is the PC. not really.

the big problem here ,wrong PSU is the CPU uses 65watts all by it self.  leaving little power left.

why not first upgrade the PSU to say 500watts.?  that  mobo has a 4/24 power ATX jacks I see.?

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.