Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desktop 570-p013wb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My computer came without a Video card so i would like to buy and install       https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814137291&ignorebbr=1            i think this is compatable but could someone verify, the pc didnt give me specs for graphics card limmits.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

edit*    will i need to get a better power unit?  if so, could someone link a better replacement (hopefully one thats a bit more effecient)

HP Recommended

@psyclosis
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

For this Graphics card, the base System Requirements Power consumption: 150W and the MSI Radeon RX 570 Recommended PSU: 450W. 

After reading your post, I did go through the Product specifications of your product and found that you have Internal 180 W PSU installed on the PC.  

To get the answer to this question, you can upgrade the power supply unit to 450w as per graphics card replacement. You can locate graphics cards and PSU on Amazon or AMD website

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I was more concerned that the card/psu might not fit my case... I couldn't find a form factor for the currant PSU or case.

HP Recommended

@psyclosis

Here is the mother Form factor: Customized: 20.5x22.0 cm (8.1x8.7 in)

For more details, see Lubin motherboard specifications.

NOTE: HP does not recommend upgrading or downgrading hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product as It may affect the manufacturer's warranty and performance, however, you could change the configuration at your own discretion.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Case/PSU... I already knew the motherboard want a standard form factor.

HP Recommended

@psyclosis
I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the options for your computer. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.