Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
hp u28

I want to ask about Srgb for Hp u28 ? it it 100% srgb?? 

please answer and help,, I need to know

thanks a million

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You will need to verify that the Mac has an HDMI or DisplayPort input port.

Being very specific about what you are asking here is critical. 

I don't own a MAC, but my ex-wife did. I know there are different types of laptops and All-in-One Macs and studio Macs, so calling what you have just a Mac is way too general.

You asked "can I close the lid and keep using the monitor??"

I am more familiar with Windows and Linux laptop hardware.

With a Windows laptop, sure, just you change the what happens when the lid is closed setting to nothing happens.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Are we supposed to be fluent in every possible acronym or part number?

How about playing nice and telling us what both of your acronyms are.

Otherwise, answers will be far and few between.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

I am asking cause I need it !! 

I have the right to know every detail in spec before buying it !!

HP Recommended

I get that, but did you read my reply?

I am not trying to be facetious, I was being serious and asking for you to provide specific information instead of acronyms.

I will have to assume, because you did not specify, that you are asking about an HP 4k display and the color gamut it is capable of. 

According to an HP  specification document I found for the display, it is 100% sRGB compliant.

https://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=c08394511

HP Recommended

thank you for your help, excuse me maybe I didn't understand you well , English isn't my native language so maybe I didn't get your meaning well,,

one more question please

does this monitor supports mac?? 

can I close the lid and keep using the monitor??

I really appreciate your help

thanks again

HP Recommended

You will need to verify that the Mac has an HDMI or DisplayPort input port.

Being very specific about what you are asking here is critical. 

I don't own a MAC, but my ex-wife did. I know there are different types of laptops and All-in-One Macs and studio Macs, so calling what you have just a Mac is way too general.

You asked "can I close the lid and keep using the monitor??"

I am more familiar with Windows and Linux laptop hardware.

With a Windows laptop, sure, just you change the what happens when the lid is closed setting to nothing happens.

HP Recommended

thanks sir, I have macbook pro 2014 ( big sur ) with hdmi port, and I am planning to buy new mac maybe macbook pro m2

thanks in advance 

HP Recommended

Yes.

It will work with the Macbook Pro 2014.

HP Recommended

thank you sir, you really helped me alot

I appreciate your efforts

thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.