cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinaj711
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

i have upgraded my touchsmart 520 from win7 to win 10 and now none i want to upgrade the hard drive.

HP Recommended
hp touchsmart 520 1031
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i am looking for advise on whether a ssd or hdd s going tobe the best fit for my computer. I wanted a dd4 tb to max out my unit but i also want to install the original operating windows 7 and put windows 10 on the hard drive i know that a ssd will make it faster but i cant afford a 4 tb ssd so a 1 tb isnt going to max out my system plus taking in the account that the computer is pretty old i dont think the extra money for the ssd may be more hi tech i dont think the processing speed of the computer isnt going to be worth the extra expense 50 bucks isnt so bad compared 100 so does anyone have any advise on which way i should go with this upgrade is a maxed out hdd 4tb good enough to get by with instead of spending double for a ssd thats only going to be 1 tb instead of 4. thanks for your time kevin jordan email me at [Personal Information Removed] and i can share my choices in drives to purchase i had in mind a hp ssd1tb or a samsung 1 tb or i can get a hybrid drive 2 tb or hdd 4tb all from ebay.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation