Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 23-q112
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Where is the number lock on the KG-1450 keyboard?  On my keyboard there is clip board key where the number lock is found on most keyboards.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi there @Coel5,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts and other support personnel.I understand that you are looking for a num lock key on your keyboard. I am happy to help with this.

I have a similar keyboard attached to an All-in-One, which also has a clipboard key, in place of the numlock key. The other functional keys that often share the numeric keypad, such as the arrows, home , pg up, pg dn, are all immediately to the left of the numeric keypad and the numeric keypad functions solely as a numeric keypad. So a numlock is unnecessary.

Test it out and let me know, and if it does resolve your concern, then please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Thank you for your response.  My number pad only works when I initially log on, but after I'm logged in it no longer works. I'm not sure what the issue is.

HP Recommended

There is no number lock but my numbers dont work. If I hit 2,4,6,8 It responds as a arrow movement. The arrows beside it works fine but none of the numbers work. Help Please

HP Recommended

How did you resolve this issue? I am facing the same issue! I am trying to get this working. 

HP Recommended

The first time I press a keypad number, the keyboard acts like I was hitting an arrow key instead (or home, end, etc).  The next time I press a keypad number, it responds with the correct number. Let it sit for 30 minutes, and it will treat it like an arrow key again. Running Windows 10 64-bit. Did not do this when I first got the keyboard. Driver issue? 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.