Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 590-p0033w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i would like to get a psu thats atleast 400w that isnt 120 to 200 bucks i was looking at this psu *bleep*im wondering if this psu would work and if it has the proprietary connections that the lincs motherboard would need if i could find a psu for my system i am also looking to buy a gtx 960 and im wondering if it would work with the computer if i get a decent psu any help would be greatly appreciated because i dont wanna buy somthing that doesnt work for my pc.

edit: woww thats crazy that not a single person can respond and a mod deletes the link i found for that cheaper psu so i dont have to spend short of 100 bucks on a **bleep**ty 400w proprietary psu but couldnt atleast tell me if the psu had the connections it need for the motherboard like whats funny about it is obously the link wasnt malicious link it literally just took you to neweggs sight i guees thats how money hungry they are that they make proprietary parts so you have to spend short of 100 bucks on a **bleep**ty psu just to upgrade this is what happens when a company cares about their money more then customer service.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@l1ght4n , welcome to the Community.

The motherboard in your computer is HP proprietary. It has a 4-pin power connector instead of a standard 24-pin ATX power connector. You will have to buy any PSU upgrade from HP.  HP has two PSU's that should be compatible with your motherboard:  400W (L04618-800) and 500W (L05757-800).  Here is a Chart to show you where I got the information.  The 500W PSU isn't listed under your computer model, but I have been advised that all of the Lincs motherboards have the same connectors.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.