Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 15-Bk062SA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP 15-Bk062SA I bought just in january.The motherboard got damaged by water and unfortunately I do not have an accident insurance on it and the warranty does not cover water damage.Any ideas on how I can get the motherboard and keyboard replacement from HP at a cheap rate.Much appreciated urgent response.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

As we have properly understood your issue you are facing issue in the harddrive warranty i would request you that in this case exchange of any sytem in physical damage is not possible to echange it i would request you to please go with  the billls and warranty card to the nearest store and see waht happens there.

Nitin singh guleria

HP Recommended

Thank you for your urgent response,I have already gone to the store and they said because I do not have accident insurance on it,they cannot replace it as the warranty does not cover water damage.I am looking for the motherboard spare and the keyboard so that I can take to a technician to just replace them for me.Please is this possible from HP direct?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.