Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Omen 30 L GT13-0255st
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm looking to order this machine in the next week or so. Here's the basic specs.

Windows 10 Pro

Intel® Core™ i9-10850K W/RGB Liquid cooling (3.6 GHz up to 5.2 GHz ,20 MB L3 cache, 10 cores)
HyperX® 64 GB DDR4-3200 XMP SDRAM (4 x 16 GB)
WD Black 2 TB PCIe® NVMe™ TLC M.2 SSD
2 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti (11 GB GDDR6 dedicated)

I was just wondering if anyone here knew who the motherboard manufacturer is? I'd like to look at the specs for the mobo before I click buy. I'd also like to find out if I can run more than a single SSD drive.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@guardian256 

Looks like it is a CTO machine. Normally HP uses customized motherboards, they may come from a third party manufacturer but using HP's specs and HP's names

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I see no motherboard specs for this PC available at this time at this site (Link). Look in Product Information at this link. Sorry, can't provide more info.

HP uses various MB manufacturers. The MBs are made to HP specifications. HP uses Pegatron for some MBs.

The MB installed in this PC may have two M.2 slots.

I would contact HP Sales for more info.

Regards

HP Recommended

Thanks for you input mate

HP Recommended

Thanks for you input, mate

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.