Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP envy 750-435st
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am looking to upgrade my Nvidia GTX 960 to a 

PNY - XLR8 Gaming NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Overclocked Edition 6GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card - Black. I was wondering if I could put in a 

CORSAIR - CX-M Series 650W ATX12V 2.4/EPS12V 2.92 80 Plus Bronze Modular Power Supply - and if it would fit.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@MarkM3 , welcome back to the forum.

Q:  I was wondering if I could put in a CORSAIR - CX-M Series 650W ATX12V 2.4/EPS12V 2.92 80 Plus Bronze Modular Power Supply - and if it would fit.

A:  The best way to know if it will fit is, measure the existing power supply unit (PSU) and compare those measurements to the ones of the PSU that you choose.  The Corsair PSU is a good choice.  I normally recommend that the PSU has at least 100W to 150W more than the video card requires.  This will give you enough power for peak needs.

I suggest that you measure the space where the video card will be installed from the Back I/O ports to the front of the case to assure that it will fit, also.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.