Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My keyboard doesn't have a number lock. How do I use the number pad?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello 

it would take the exact model of the computer ..

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support

As this may not be sufficient, if possible a sufficiently visible image of the keyboard. Does the number pad still work on a second function, or not at all?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

product number V8N94AA#ABA

product name 24-g010

It doesn't work at all. 

HP Recommended

Sorry for the response time
but I can't be there all the time
As I suspected, there is no keyboard image, no info:
I look if I find something, but it would be nice to try and give an image, so that I can see what it looks like, and the model if possible ..

24-g010 (ENERGY STAR) PC Product Specifications

I looked, quickly, and it seems to me that there is nothing in the doc:

User Guide

[€dit]

I found an image where we can zoom
from what I see it is not like some keyboard with two options, for that we do not see a VER NUM button!
Either there is a hardware problem or we would have to press another key, I don't think I can find this info
Does it look like what we have here:

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16883287936

Capture d’écran 2020-11-17 175707.png

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.