Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have had very long time with my desktop HP and keyboard HP bad problem, that too often and almost always a or e go to next word as Ann awork or Mak emy jne. I hate this and new one keyboards helped nothing. Although I have bought only cheap ones. I have now very good laptop without this problem. But I need also use my desktop. But I have really tired to this devil problem with a and e. This have been with me many years.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I have been idiot. Problem was solved using vacuum cleaner after loosening a and e!!! Sorry, I am stupid.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@henrikXX

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

Does this happen only on particular applications, like Words or when browsing with different Browsers as well?

To assist you better please provide me with the product model or the product number

You can refer to this Link: hp.care/2bygf7l for help in locating the Product Number.

Also you could try running a Keyboard Test from F2 Diagnostic

- Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the Notebook.
- Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. 
- When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
- On the main menu, click Component Tests and Keyboard

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Do you think I have Notebook? No no. I mean deskrop and its keyboard and priblems with e and a and space bar. I have also laptop HP but it is OK.

HP Recommended

@henrikXX

You can still run the Keyboard Test from F2 Diagnostic of you are using an HP desktop

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have been idiot. Problem was solved using vacuum cleaner after loosening a and e!!! Sorry, I am stupid.

HP Recommended

I glad the issue is resolved.

If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us.

Have a great day ahead!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.