Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (130 Views)
Accepted Solution

omni 27 3tb externel HD

Product Name: Omni 27 1001ed
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an All in one desktop Omni 27 1001ed. Now I want to use my external HD 3TB but it only reconize 2TB. Can someone explain what to do to get the other 1TB also.

I have already changed the disk to GPT and formatted it again. Still no result.

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: omni 27 3tb externel HD

@Erwin-de-Rooij

Welcome to the HP Forums Smiley Happy

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand you've connected 3TB drive but only 2TB is showing up,

The new partition displays in the Disk Management utility as Unallocated space, follow this link for more details on how to allocate the hidden 1TB storage: Click here

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

View solution in context
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (87 Views)

Re: omni 27 3tb externel HD

@Erwin-de-Rooij

Welcome to the HP Forums Smiley Happy

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand you've connected 3TB drive but only 2TB is showing up,

The new partition displays in the Disk Management utility as Unallocated space, follow this link for more details on how to allocate the hidden 1TB storage: Click here

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation